Calçots & Wine
Visit a chic wine cellar with the best views of the Med Sea and taste 4 extraordinary organic wines.
Then you have lunch at a Catalan family run restaurant in the 3rd generation which serves the best calçots (local long sweet onions) original from this region.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
- Private pick up from your hotel
- 30 minutes transfer to the Alella wine region
- Visit an organic wine cellar, walk by its vineyards and barrel areas
- Calçots 3 course lunch at a local restaurant
- The opportunity to buy singular wines onsite
- English speaking escort throughout the day
- Private drop off back to your hotel
Private pick up from your hotel
30 minute transfer to the DO Alella wine region
Taste 4 organic wines (including cava, white & reds)
Full 3 course Catalan lunch including calçots as starters and wine.
Private drop off back at your hotel
225€ per person based on 2/3 people
195€ per person based on 4/5 people
185€ per person based on 6 people
Note: We can customize the tour to suit your needs
Bring comfortable flat shoes, tennis, loafers, sandals or flip flops; best to avoid heels.
Some walking by vineyards may involve stepping on soil and mud and although no need for closed toe shoes, please note that fabric shoes may get stained.
Bring sunglasses, and a hat or cap may be suitable
Please tell us at time of making the reservation.