Helicopter ride & winefrom
Exhilarating helicopter flight ride over Barcelona, Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, the marina and the Med Sea. Then you enjoy a wine tasting in the outskirts of the city. This is a special wine tasting experience in Barcelona for all those who want an unforgettable tour for over a four hour affair.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
This is a unforgettable trip whilst your stay in Barcelona, flying over icons of this beautiful city and the Mediterranean Sea.
On your return to base you will be taken to a chic wine cellar where you will walk by its vineyards and visit its barrel area.
Enjoy 3 excellent organic wines, white wines, red wines whilst looking at vineyards and beyond.
This helicopter flight lasts 12 minutes and then you are driven to one of the Catalan wine D.O.’s (Denominations of Origin) where some of the best whites, red and cava wines are produced.
- Private pick up from your hotel
- 15 minutes transfer to the Heli Pad
- Helicopter flight (shared and max. 5 people)
- 30 minutes transfer to the Alella wine region or 45 minutes to the Penedès wine region
- Visit a wine cellar, walk by its vineyards and barrel areas
- The opportunity to buy singular wines onsite
- English speaking escort throughout the day
- Private drop off back to your hotel
Private pick up from your hotel
12 minutes on air
Fly over Barcelona’s city icons and the Med Sea and return to base.
30 minute transfer to the DO Alella wine region or 45 minutes to the Penedès wine region
Taste 3 wines (including white & reds)
Private drop off back to your hotel
285€ per person based on 2 people
270€ per person based on 4 people
Note: We can customize the tour to suit your needs
A camera!!! Bring your sunglasses and comfortable clothing.
Bear in mind that you will be provided with bottles of water, so no need to bring extra weight on you.