History wine tour
You will go back in history travelling through time as you visit a centenary and stunning wine cellar´s Manor House, underground vaults and museum, where time stood still.
Be amazed by the conditions and lifestyle of the XII century, its centenary tools, grape presses, trucks and carriages will transport you back to this age.
Catalan lunch is included.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
- Private pick up from your hotel
- 1.5 hours to the Pla de Bages wine region
- Visit a spectacular cellar – 3 wines (white, reds)
- Full Catalan lunch at local establishment
- The opportunity to purchase singular wines onsite
- English speaking escort throughout the day
- Private drop off back to your hotel
297€ per person based on 2 people
230€ per person based on 4 people
195€ per person based on 6 people
Note: We can customize the tour to suit your needs
Bring comfortable flat shoes, tennis, loafers, sandals or flip flops; best to avoid heels.
Some walking by vineyards may involve stepping on soil and mud and although no need for closed toe shoes, please note that fabric shoes may get stained.
Bring sunglasses, a hat or cap may be suitable and comfortable clothing.
Bear in mind that you will be provided with bottles of water, so no need to bring extra weight on you.
Please tell us at reservation time