This experience takes place in the DO Montsant and DOQ Priorat wine regions, next to the Montsant mountain range Natural Park, an area of outstanding beauty.
Two of our favourite red grape varieties, Grenache and Carignan are at centre stage, reflecting the body and strength of the land whilst boasting a smooth and delicious aroma and taste.
Visit two wine cellars, taste Catalan Jewish Kosher wine and enjoy an exquisite Catalan meal.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Full day tour
Group Size Small Group
- Private pick up from your hotel
- 2 hours’ transfer to the Montsant wine region
- 1st visit: wine cellar – 3 red wines
- 2nd visit: cooperative wine cellar – 2 Kosher red wines
- Catalan lunch at local establishment
- The opportunity to purchase singular wines onsite
- English speaking escort throughout the day
- Private drop off back to your hotel
371€ per person based on 2 people
254€ per person based on 4 people
197€ per person based on 6 people
Note: We can customize the tour to suit your needs
Bring comfortable flat shoes, tennis, loafers, sandals or flip flops; best to avoid heels.
Some walking by vineyards may involve stepping on soil and mud and although no need for closed toe shoes, please note that fabric shoes may get stained
Bring sunglasses, a hat or cap may be suitable and comfortable clothing.
Bear in mind that you will be provided with bottles of water, so no need to bring extra weight on you.
Please let us know at reservation time