Montserrat & wine
Montserrat Monastery, located high above the Natural Park of Montserrat Mountain, is a must-visit.
It is one of those places you will remember for the rest of your life. It is the most visited place in the Barcelona province.
It is culture, art, nature and beautiful views, mixed with a wine tasting and lunch.
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
- Private pick up from your hotel
- 45 minutes transfer to the Penedès wine region
- Visit Montserrat Monastery – 2 hours
- Visit a charming organic wine cellar – 3 wines
- Spanish tapas lunch at winery
- The opportunity to purchase singular wines onsite
- English speaking escort throughout the day
- Private drop off back to your hotel
Private pick up from your hotel
1.15 hours to Montserrat Monastery
2 hour free time
2 hour visit of Montserrat Monastery including Museum entrance fee and audio visual theatre
Taste 3 wines (white, reds)
Spanish tapas at winery to pair with wines
Private drop off back to your hotel
325€ per person based on 2/3 people
265€ per person based on 4/5 people
225€ per person based on 6/10 people
Bring comfortable flat shoes, tennis, loafers, sandals or flip flops; best to avoid heels.
Some walking by vineyards may involve stepping on soil and mud and although no need for closed toe shoes, please note that fabric shoes may get stained
Bring sunglasses, a hat or cap may be suitable and comfortable clothing.
Bear in mind that you will be provided with bottles of water, so no need to bring extra weight on you.
Please let us know at reservations time.