Oil & wine taste
Mallorca’s gastronomy has been recognised for awhile, even though wine has been made in the island since the VII c. BC. Enjoy guided visits at an oil mill and taste 3 different oils. Visit also a winery which makes wines with local and international red and white grapes.
This is a private tour with pick from anywhere in the island.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
- Private pick up from your hotel or cruise port
- 45 minutes transfer to the Binissalem wine region
- Guided olive oil mill - taste 3 oils
- Guided visit at winery - taste 3 wines
- Pair wines with Spanish km cero tapas
- The opportunity to buy wines onsite
- English speaking escort throughout the day
- Private drop off back to your hotel
Private pick up from your hotel or cruise port
45 minutes away towards the D.O. Binissalem wine region
Taste 3 olive oils made from different olive types
Taste 3 wines paired with Spanish tapas at winery
Private drop off back to your hotel
285€ per person based on 2/3 people
215€ per person based on 4/5 people
180€ per person based on 6/7 people
Bring comfortable flat shoes, tennis, loafers, sandals or flip flops; best to avoid heels.
Some walking by vineyards may involve stepping on soil and mud and although no need for closed toe shoes, please note that fabric shoes may get stained.
Bring sunglasses, a hat or cap may be suitable and comfortable clothing.
Bear in mind that you will be provided with bottles of water, so no need to bring extra weight on you.
Please let us know at time of making the reservation.