Wine, art & Dali
In the Wine, art & Dali experience you will travel close to the borders with France. Visit the Dali museum in Figueres, an opportunity to explore the world of famous Salvador Dali.
Afterwards, you visit at a wine cellar chosen for its excellent wines, their innovative philosophy and relaxing setting.
Catalan lunch is included at a local establishment.
Reviews 1 Review4/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Full day tour
Group Size Small Group
- Private pick up from your hotel
- 2 hours’ transfer to the Empordà wine region
- Visit the Dalí museum in Figueres
- Wine cellar – 3 red wines
- Full Catalan lunch at local establishment
- The opportunity to purchase singular wines onsite
- English speaking escort throughout the day
- Private drop off back to your hotel
377€ per person based on 2 people
263€ per person based on 4 people
207€ per person based on 6 people
Note: We can customize the tour to suit your needs
Bring comfortable flat shoes, tennis, loafers, sandals or flip flops; best to avoid heels.
Some walking by vineyards may involve stepping on soil and mud and although no need for closed toe shoes, please note that fabric shoes may get stained.
Bring sunglasses, a hat or cap may be suitable and comfortable clothing.
Bear in mind that you will be provided with bottles of water, so no need to bring extra weight on you.
Please let us know at reservation time of making the reservation.