Wineries & gastronomy
Enjoy Barcelona’s Penedès wine region and visit 2 stunning wine cellars where art is at center stage, being both different in design and beacon of unique architecture.
The Cathedral of Cava is a gem of Modernism, a design trend during Gaudi´s times. The other wine cellar is a perfect blend of natural rock, paintings inside the wine cellar’s walls decorating its daring design.
Visit these handpicked wine cellars and taste sparkling cava, amazing organic still wines paired with tapas.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
- Private pick up from your hotel
- 45 minutes transfer to the Penedès wine region
- 1st visit: Cathedral of Cava – 3 cavas
- 2nd visit: a contemporary cava cellar – 3 cavas
- Tapas to pair with your wines at 2nd winery
- Opportunity to buy singular wines and cavas onsite
- English speaking escort throughout the day
- Private drop off back to your hotel
285€ per person based on 2 people
215€ per person based on 4 people
195€ per person based on 6 people
Note: We can customize the tour to suit your needs
Bring comfortable flat shoes, tennis, loafers, sandals or flip flops; best to avoid heels.
Some walking by vineyards may involve stepping on soil and mud and although no need for closed toe shoes, please note that fabric shoes may get stained.
Bring sunglasses, a hat or cap may be suitable and comfortable clothing.
Bear in mind that you will be provided with bottles of water, so no need to bring extra weight on you.
As this is a whole day away, with several glasses of wine, we recommend our guests to have a hearty breakfast before pick up.