Wineries Art & Tapas
Enjoy Barcelona’s Penedès wine region and visit 2 stunning wine cellars where art is at center stage, being both different in design and unique architecture.
Visit the underground ageing cellar where thousands of bottles sleep and develop Gran Reserve flavours of toast and honey. Visit the barrel room and smell delicious aroma in the air.
Taste 3 wines and 3 sparkling wines at these handpicked wine cellars and pair your wines with tapas whilt enjoying fabulous views of vineyards and beyond.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
- Private pick up from your hotel
- 45 minutes transfer to the Penedès wine region
- 1st visit: Cava winery– 3 cavas
- 2nd visit: a contemporary wine cellar – 3 premium wines
- Tapas to pair with your wines at 2nd winery
- Opportunity to buy singular wines and cavas onsite
- English speaking escort throughout the day
- Private drop off back to your hotel
285€ per person based on 2/3 people
215€ per person based on 4/5 people
180€ per person based on 6/8 people
2 hour tour extension with full lunch: 90€ pp
Bring comfortable flat shoes, tennis, loafers, sandals or flip flops; best to avoid heels.
Some walking by vineyards may involve stepping on soil and mud and although no need for closed toe shoes, please note that fabric shoes may get stained.
Bring sunglasses, a hat or cap may be suitable and comfortable clothing.
Bear in mind that you will be provided with bottles of water, so no need to bring extra weight on you.
As this is a whole day away, with several glasses of wine, we recommend our guests to have a hearty breakfast before pick up.